Rude Health Healthy Breakfast Bircher Bowls October 4, 2017
Healthy Breakfast Bircher Bowls
Ready, set, BREK. If you’re looking for a healthy breakfast recipe that will fill your kids up until lunchtime, then you’ve hit the jackpot. We’ve teamed up with Rude Health, to bring you a breakfast bircher bowl that your kids are guaranteed to jump out of bed for. Super easy to make, these no-cook bircher bowls can be made in minutes by soaking Rude Health Banana Berry Oats with fresh apple juice and then popping in the fridge overnight. Come the morning, top with fresh berries, seeds and bananas for a deliciously healthy breakfast. Rise and shine!
- 50g Rude Health Banana Berry Oats
- 12 tbsp organic apple juice
- 1 apple, grated
- Splash of milk, for serving
- 1 banana for serving
- Handful of berries for serving (we suggest blueberries and sliced strawberries)
- In a bowl, soak the oats in the apple juice overnight.
- The next day, grate in the apple (with skin on), mix into the soaked oats, and add a splash (or more) of milk to get the desired consistency.
- Slice the banana and place on top, along with the berries.
- Let the kids tuck in!
If you like the sound of our healthy bircher bowls, why not try these: