10 Easy Cocktail Recipes To Get You Feeling FestiveNovember 24, 2019
Looking for an easy cocktail recipe to shake up this festive season? Here are our top picks…
Before you tuck into our Christmas feast, there’s always time for a festive tipple or two.
Quick, fresh, and festive, these easy cocktail recipes are the perfect thing to shake up for your next festive drinks party. Garnish with fresh fruits, a paper straw and you’re good to go! Cheers!
- 100ml lemon juice
- 30ml sugar syrup
- 60ml fresh pomegranate juice
- tonic water
- Add the lemon juice, sugar syrup and pomegranate juice into a jug and stir.
- Pour into glasses over ice and top up with tonic water
Rosemary Blackberry Mocktail
- 100g frozen blackberries
- 10 juniper berries
- 20ml sugar syrup
- 40ml lemon juice
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- sparkling water
- blackberries, garnish
- Freeze 4 glasses in for 1 hour.
- Add the frozen blackberries, juniper berries, and sugar in a pot with a splash of water and simmer for 15 minutes. Cool for 10 mins and then blend until smooth. Strain with a sieve and cool for 30 mins.
- Rinse your blender and add the lemon juice and rosemary sprig and blend. Strain juice.
- Fill frozen glasses halfway with crushed ice. Pour in lemon mix, then sparkling water and add more ice. Finally pour the blackberry mix on top. Garnish with berries.
Spiced Braeburn Apple Gin
- 4 Ounces Gin
- 4 Ounces Apple Cider
- Ginger Ale
- Braeburn Apple, for garnish
- Combine gin and apple cider in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well and pour into a glass.
- Top with ginger ale, then stir and sprinkle with cinnamon and garnish with a thin apple slice.
Mint Gin & Tonic
- 2 shot gin
- Cawston’s Cucumber & Mint Drink
- Add everything into a glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint or a slice of lime if you want to be fancy.
Grapefruit Campari Twist
- 1 Shot Campari
- 1 Shot Grapefruit Juice
- Grapefruit Twist
- Combine Campari and grapefruit juice.
- Shake well and pour over ice.
- Top with Prosecco and garnish with a grapefruit twist.
Classic Mulled Wine
- 1 bottle red wine
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 star anise
- 5-6 cloves
- 2 pears, sliced
- juice of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- Pour wine into a saucepan with cinnamon sticks, star anise, cloves, orange juice, honey, and pear slices. Stir to combine. Simmer on low heat about 1 hour.
- Add lime and orange slices and let infuse about another 30 minutes.
- Strain mulled wine, leaving out cinnamon sticks and star anise.
- Garnish with a few slices pear and orange and lime.
- 60ml Blanco tequila, such as Chinaco
- 60ml fresh juice from 2 grapefruits
- Add everything into a glass.
- Add a slice of grapefruit if you want to be fancy.
- chilled brut sparkling wine
- fresh peach juice
- Pour in champagne and top with peach juice.
- 2 Ounces Vodka
- 1/2 Ounce Ginger SYrup
- 1 Wedge Fresh Lime
- 1/2 Can Soda
- Pour ginger syrup into cup with ice.
- Add vodka and squeeze a lime wedge into cup.
- Fill with soda and stir.
[button content=”Order Your Christmas Box” color=”green” text=”black” url=”https://www.hellofresh.co.uk/lp/seasonal” openin=”_self”]