How to Plan the Ultimate Easter Egg Hunt April 6, 2017
Keep your little lambs entertained this Easter by rustling up some homemade treats and hiding them around your house and garden to create the ultimate springtime Easter egg hunt. We’ve even created a couple of sign posts to keep everyone on the right track!
We’ve created a ten-step Easter trail for your kids to follow, leading them to the Easter treasure. Write each clue to the back of our Easter Egg Hunt sign posts or write them out onto small pieces of coloured paper. Weather dependant, you can throw a couple of your own clues into the mix to get the kids running about outside. If, however, it’s drizzly or you don’t have access to a garden, simply use our clues to create the perfect indoor Easter trail.
Planning your Easter Egg Hunt
- Print out your Easter Egg Hunt signs here
- Cut them out with a pair of scissors.
- With a little bit of glue or sellotape, attach a lollipop stick/ tooth pick to the back of each Easter Egg Hunt signs.
- Write the clues onto the backs of the signs or onto coloured pieces of paper.
- Lay out your clues and treats (TIP: change the clues to make them more personal).
Clue 1: I’m cosy and warm and help you sleep at night
Clue 2: Where do you brush your teeth
Clue 3: I’m the place where you wash your dishes
Clue 4: Where do you keep your food cold
Clue 5: What do you wear on your feet to keep them warm
Clue 6: I’m your favourite cereal
Clue 7: You watch me on the weekends, you’re favourite show is __
Clue 8: I’m what you wear when it’s cold outside
Clue 9: I’m your favourite book/ toy
Clue 10: You use me to cook with (find your biggest lidded pan and fill it with the Easter treasure!)