How To Nail Pigs In Blankets December 5, 2016
One sounds comes to mind when I think pigs in blankets: MMMMMmmmmm.If you’re a meat lover, and you’re wanting to make Christmas as homemade as you can this year, this pigs in blanket “How To” is for you and it’s one of the simplest things you can make. In fact, don’t forget to check out all our chefs’ tricks on How To Nail Christmas this year, they’ll have your cooking Christmas dinner like it’s no big deal.
- Rashers of bacon
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Lay a rasher of bacon on a chopping board and then roll the sausage up
- in your bacon (see picture). Repeat with your other sausages, then pop them on a
- lightly greased baking tray. Put them on the top shelf of your oven to cook for 30-35
- mins. Tip: The sausage is cooked when it is no longer pink in the middle.
Already fancy a bite?
This December, our chefs have actually created recipes in our boxes that have all the little tips and tricks you need to know to nail your Christmas dinner. So if you want to practice your pigs in blankets in advance, try our Giant Spiced Pigs in Blankets with Tomatoey Lentils recipe. If you’d like, we can even deliver all the ingredients you need for this to your door in next week’s Classic Box, if you let us know by Wednesday at midnight.