Our Easy Mulled Wine RecipeDecember 5, 2016
The wonderful thing about Christmas is that even though there are certain national traditions like bucks fizz, the Queen’s speech and setting your Christmas pudding on fire, every family has their own unique little traditions.
My mum always cooks us eggs benedict for breakfast on Christmas morning and we always have people over for Chicken Korma on Christmas eve. At the Fresh Farm, our slightly new twist on mulled wine is fast becoming a traditional HelloFresh Christmas recipe.
The best part is, it takes about 7 minutes to make!
Our Easy Mulled Wine Recipe
- A bottle of red wine (Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Juice of 3 oranges
- 4 whole cloves
- 3 star anise
- Peel of one orange
- Slices of orange (garnish)
- cinnamon sticks (garnish)
- Add everything into a pan (except garnish) and on a medium high heat heat up and stir with a wooden spoon until bubbling.
- Serve in cups with a stick of cinnamon and a slice of orange.