Gluten-free Banana Bread recipesSeptember 18, 2015
I love a good chinwag with fellow foodies, so when Patrick introduced to Stefanie Neal of Food Fix Up, I was pretty star struck. Recognise her? If you’re a HelloFresh customer – you’d have seen her sweet potato recipe in the Yoga Issue newsletter in your boxes this month. Her food photos will make your mouth water within seconds! This inspiring go-getter and huge advocate of eating well and feeling amazing, is going to be contributing some of her sensational recipes here on the Fresh Times. First off we have her gluten free banana muffins; how good do they look? And believe me, even though a lot of gluten-free cakes can be a bit dry, these guys are soft and fluffier than you can imagine – I think the raspberries and coconut are the key. Find out more about Stefanie on our contributors page and keep your eyes peeled for her posts.
our top 7 gluten-free banana bread recipes
- Here’s one of our very own, try our blueberry and banana cake.
- Oh how I love Dana from the Minimalist Baker. She makes delicious recipes so easy – here is her One bowl (*gasp*) gluten-free Banana bread recipe
- Betty Crocker is pretty much failproof. Here is their gluten-free banana bread recipe.
- Heard of Layla Atik and her blog Gimme Delicious Food? I think it’s time you did: her super moist banana bread.
- If you’re vegan, this one is for you – it’s even got oats in. Oats make everything better, in my humble opinion: Vegan banana bread.
- I’m really into coconut flour at the moment – here’s a brilliant coconut flour banana bread.
- BBC Good Food’s banana bread recipe is always reliable and delicious!
Where to eat this weekend
So – as we’re on the theme of gluten-free banana bread, for all those of you who have the following issues:
- Don’t have an oven
- Don’t like baking
- Don’t have a baking tin
- Are too lazy to bake
Get yourselves down to Beyond Bread in Charlotte Place, London and you will find a tasty slice (or two) of banana bread. So good!
Movie of the Moment
So – it’s hard to believe that anyone hasn’t seen this film. But I know there are a few of you out there who haven’t, so I’m preaching. It’s Frozen and yes, it’s a musical. And yes; if you watch it you will be singing like an 11 year old child for the rest of the weekend. But let’s be honest, there is a child in all of us. So, just watch it. OK?
Happy weekend everyone!