A Very Vegan Chocolate Pudding Recipe October 20, 2015
The first time I heard of vegan chocolate pudding with avocado and banana, I was an utter cynic. I didn’t believe that anything could be as delectable as they real thing. But oh how wrong I was! A ripe avocado is beautifully smooth when you add a bit of cocoa powder and some banana. And now, there is no way back. Now that I know about this stuff… every sighting of an avocado brings back memories of that first spoonful.
You know me; I fall head over heels in love with those who share their wonderful of recipes with me! So, thank you to Gabriella at Domu who drew my attention this recipe. Their recipes (like ours) have bells on and I would thoroughly recommend that you have a peak!
- Add the chopped frozen bananas to your food processor and blend until the bananas have broken down and you have a crumbly-looking texture
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until you have a smooth consistency
- Do a quick taste test and blend in more cacao powder if needed
- Portion into ramekins and top with the chopped banana and cashew nuts
- Eat immediately, or chill in the fridge for up to 24 hours