It’s (refined) Sugar Free Snacks Friday! September 4, 2015
Refined Sugar Free Snacks Friday!
It’s the end of summer and the beginning of the school year so start it off how you mean to go on with lots of healthy recipes. You don’t have to miss out on your favourite treats, you just need to be clever about it. As on every Friday, we have collected the best, tastiest recipes and this week they’re all sugar-free:
- Check out this beautiful lilac, lemon and grapefruit sorbet recipe – Renee uses coconut sugar as a substitute.
- How about this Halva, pistachio fudge – NO SUGAR and it’s delicious. Thanks Josefine for this!
- Valentina’s sugar-free brownies are absolutely great. So, so moist!
- How about these no-bake, sugar free pretzel caramel bars. Yes please!
- Finally, in case you haven’t seen them yet. Here are our very own super easy sugar free, tasty apple rings. Great snack. Excellent breakfast!
Where to eat sugar-free in London
Romeo’s Sugar Free Bakery is a great one for all you sweet tooths (like me) who need a bit of a detox but don’t want to give up your cravings.
Movie of the Moment
So, given that it’s all about being sugar-free, I thought a more intellectual movie might be fitting this week. Have you heard of That Sugar Movie by Damon Gameau? It’s this man’s journey to discover the bitter truth about sugar. If you’re in the UK there are screenings all over the place!