The Ultimate St Patrick’s Day Ice Cream FloatMarch 16, 2019
by Rebecca Down Uncategorized
If there’s one thing you make this St Patrick’s Day, it’s this…
The Ultimate St Patrick’s Day Beer Float
- Melt chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwavable safe bowl for 30-45 seconds.
- Stir to combine and use a spoon to drizzle over the rim of the glass.
- Set aside to cool.
- Fill each glass with vanilla ice cream.
- Pour the dark beer over the top just before serving.
- Add a toasted marshmallow to the drink for a little extra flair and enjoy!
- 1/3 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 TBSP Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 Bottles of Dark Beer (Porter or Stout)
- Edible Gold Flakes or Glitter