How To Make The Perfect Peanut Butter TrufflesMarch 27, 2019
These peanut butter truffles are one of the best things you can make at home.
In this recipe, we replaced the chocolate ganache with peanut butter for a delicious twist that really pays off. A cocoa-peanut butter duo that retains all the fondant of classic chocolate truffles but brings even more flavour. Quick and easy to make, these delicious peanut butter truffles are a great thing to make as a gift for those with a sweet tooth, or, as a tasty treat over the weekend.
Peanut Butter Truffles
- 100 g of confectioner’s sugar
- 100 g of peanut butter
- 60 g cream cheese
- 2.5 ml of vanilla extract
- 350 g of chocolate
- 45 g salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- In a bowl place sugar, peanut butter, cream cheese and vanilla. Mix using a food processor at medium speed.
- With a spoon, separate the mix and roll it into small balls. Place them on baking paper and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- When the truffles are cool, melt the chocolate in a heat-resistant bowl placed over a pan of simmering water.
- Dip each chilled truffle one by one, coat with chocolate and shake gently to remove the excess (if while you coat them, the truffle paste becomes too soft, put them back in the fridge for 15 minutes).
- Spread the coarsely chopped peanuts on the top of each truffle quickly after coating, before the chocolate hardens.