Healthy Dessert: Honey Baked Nutty Pears March 16, 2016
Sometimes, after dinner that little sweet tooth creeps up on us all. So, if you want to spice up dessert a little bit without having to fry a mars bar or something else drastic and crazy, then give our delish baked pears a go! They’re baked without any refined sugar – they’re sweet enough already – with honey, hazelnut, walnuts and coconut. Super YUMMY.
- Baked pear, hazelnut & honey
- 2 pears, halved & deseeded
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 handful walnuts, hazelnuts and coconut mixed
- 4 tbsp water
- Lay your pears on a baking tray, with grease proof paper underneath and bake at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, add your honey and water and mix on a medium heat until it thickens slightly. Then turn off
- Pour this over the pears and then bake for another 5 minutes
- Sprinkle on the nuts and serve (with cream if you’re feeling luxurious)!