Organic Egg white face MaskAugust 14, 2013
It’s mid-week and after 3 days of toiling around our skin is starting to feel, lets face it, a little drab. We want that bright face morning look again for Thursday, because Thursday have miraculously become the new Fridays now. For this egg white face mask, you only need one basic, simple ingredient in your house for this and that is an egg. Yes, just one egg is enough for your whole face (avoid the eyes though). This is only a quick fix treatment so it is not one to rely on each week!
Before you begin this process, separate the eggs into two bowls. If you find separating eggs slightly tricky there is an easier way to do it: gently tip the egg in your hand and the whites should just slide through your fingertips easily. For this mask, you will only need the egg whites.
Part of the egg: Whites
What does it do: Brightens and tightens the pores
1. Whisk the egg whites until frothy
2. Apply egg whites gently over skin. Please avoid the eye area and the mouth area as when it dries it does feel quite tight. Alternatively just apply on your t-zone if you have combination skin.
3. Wait until the egg whites is dry on skin.
4. Clean skin thoroughly with your usual face wash.
5. Apply your usual moisturizer or serum to skin.
Do you have any naturel beauty treatments that you’d like to share?
*As this treatment uses raw eggs (salmonella), please avoid using if you are pregnant/elderly/young child. And stick to organic eggs rather than battery chicken eggs*
* Please note as with all beauty treatments it does not work for everyone. If you are prone to allergic reactions, please test it out on a small patch of skin first. *