10 easy ways to add fruit & veg to your day February 24, 2016
When I asked around about this, I got suggestions like “Listen to Peaches n’ Cream” from some of our Snoop Dogg fans – but I felt this might be 1. Inappropriate and 2. I wanted to add it to people’s diet, not to their iTunes list. So, here are some helpful and easy tips for adding a bit more fruit and veg into your daily routine, from our team.
- Add a slice of lemon to hot water in the morning and sippety sip!
- Having cereal? Add some fresh berries
- Having toast? Spread on some peanut butter and add some slices of apple
- Swap your coffee for a quick smoothie with half fruit half veg
- No time for breakfast? Chop some carrots the night before and eat them on the commute!
- Have a fruit bowl on your desk at work and fill it up every Monday
- Packed lunch? Swap your pasta for courgettini
- Play a Game! Every time you think about cake, eat a segment of orange
- Add fresh herbs to your meals – they’ve got vitamins too!
- Fancy chocolate mousse? Make the avocado version!