Our Citrus Salad Breakfast Recipe May 25, 2016
The weekend is the perfect time to say farewell to toast and cornflakes and hello to some rather flamboyant and delicious looking breakfast treats! Our Citrus fruit salad is a definite winner – it’s bright, tasty with that bit of crunch!
- 80g Pistachio
- 2 Oranges
- 2 Grapefruits
- 500 ml Greek yogurt
- 1.5 tbsp Honey
- 60g Oats
- Chop the pistachios roughly.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the skin off the oranges and grapefruit
- Cut into half cm slices & mix the slices with 1 tbsp honey in a bowl
- Put the Greek yoghurt on small plates and put the citrus salad on top
- Drizzle on the remaining honey and sprinkle on the oats and pistachios