Our Rhubarb & Strawberry Cocktail with Cawston Press February 3, 2017
We’ve teamed up with Cawston Press to bring you deliciously natural soft drinks. They popped over last week and dropped off some of their Sparkling Rhubarb at the Fresh Farm and it was all slurpy, slurp and they were gone in about 20 minutes. So good! You know us, even though the original is ever so tasty by itself, our chefs added a little strawberry cocktail twist, to give you that pinch of extra flavour – if you don’t fancy a cocktail, make yours virgin by leaving the vodka out.
- 2 cans Cawston Press Sparkling Rhubarb
- 4 tsp strawberry jam
- 2 shots vodka
- Vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Fresh Strawberries (to garnish)
- Muddle 4 tsp good strawberry jam in the base of your shaker.
- Add 2 shots vodka, 3 tbsp lemon juice, a few drops vanilla extract (a good one) and ice.
- Shake and then double/fine strain into a tall ice filled glass.
- Top with some Sparkling Rhubarb (approx. 100ml) and garnish the rim with a sliced strawberry.