1 Minute Rum Cocktails (Perfect For The Bank Holiday) August 19, 2018
Shake your way into the bank holiday spirit (and the Notting Hill Carnival) with 3 rum cocktails you can make in one minute flat…
The forecast is brighter with these three tropical tipples.
- 2 ounces light rum
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce pineapple juice
- Dash of grenadine
- Fresh pineapple to garnish
1. Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a slice of fresh pineapple
CRUSHED PINEAPPLE MOJITO
- 3 ounces aged rum
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 2 slices fresh pineapple
- 4-5 lime wedges
- 6-8 mint leaves
- Muddle the pineapple, lime, and mint in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and add the other ingredients.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
PINK RUM COCKTAIL
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup white rum
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- Mint sprigs (for serving)
- Bring cranberries, sugar, and 2 cups water to a boil in a small saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Strain syrup into a pitcher; cover and chill. Set cranberries aside.
- Add rum and lime juice to syrup; chill until cold, about 1 hour.
- Serve punch over crushed ice garnished with reserved cranberries and mint sprigs.